Hucais gets lucky with industrial-scale digital books
About 220 visitors toured the facility where an HP inkjet web is teamed with the German maker's first FormerLine book finishing system (including RS 34 lift collator), currently offline. Second and third lines have also been installed, with more to follow in the next couple of years.
Last minute changes to projects, that have been worked on and polished for months, can easily turn into a stress test for the customer/supplier relationship. But if the supplier adapts to the flow and is responsive to these changes, he can easily impress the customer beyond expectations – as happened in the case of a post press line installation behind a web press recently purchased by B&K in Ottersweier, Germany.
A new Sunday 2000 with a potential output of 120.000cph was installed beginning of this year at Fisher Printing in the US. To handle the massive amount of paper, a special diverter and four RS 34S lift stackers have been put behind the press.
- 06.03.2014 - TSB is well prepared for new market requirements
- 05.02.2014 - Westend Druckereibetriebe GmbH optimizes their Post Press systems
- 21.01.2014 - WKS starts the biggest web offset heatset press in the world - RIMA-SYSTEM supplies the Post Press
- 18.01.2014 - New Mailing Stacker RS 15
- 25.11.2013 - Ideal solution behind saddle stitchers – RS 400 palletizing robots
- 26.09.2013 - Pindar successful with RIMA-SYSTEM
- 20.08.2013 - RS 610HS for Government Printer in USA