The printer TSB in Mönchengladbach is perfect proof that rotogravure can be operated very successfully in an increasingly difficult market. The German printer is part of the Bagel-group a family owned company which has been founded already in 1801.
TSB was an early adopter, quickly reacting to the structural change in the printing industry which also shows in the latest investment in new Post Press equipment - another strategic move to navigate the company into a successful future.
Westend Druckereibetriebe GmbH, located in Essen (Germany) which together with Kraft-Schlötels belongs to the WKS Druckholding invests in two new Post Press systems, thus increasing overall competitiveness of the WKS group. The WKS group became famous after successfully installing the biggest heatset press in the world at their site in Wassenberg (Germany). The 2x80p-press is equipped with a RIMA-SYSTEM/Müller Martini Post Press system. Now two Lithoman presses at the site in Essen will be equipped with RIMA-SYSTEM machines, too.
21.01.2014 - WKS starts the biggest web offset heatset press in the world - RIMA-SYSTEM supplies the Post Press
It was the biggest order for a web offset press signed at Drupa 2012. End of last year the largest heatset press of the world – consisting of two 80p manroland Lithoman IV presses which can run in Duplex mode – was going into production at Kraft-Schlötels in Wassenberg, Germany.
- 18.01.2014 - New Mailing Stacker RS 15
- 25.11.2013 - Ideal solution behind saddle stitchers – RS 400 palletizing robots
- 26.09.2013 - Pindar successful with RIMA-SYSTEM
- 20.08.2013 - RS 610HS for Government Printer in USA
- 18.03.2013 - RIMA-SYSTEM and Müller Martini: Post Press in a new dimension for the biggest heatset press in the world
- 28.01.2013 - Stock machines from RIMA-SYSTEM - now online!
- 21.12.2012 - New C48 with RIMA-SYSTEM at Schaffrath