Prinovis, one of the largest print service suppliers in Europe with main offices in Hamburg and four printing sites in Germany and UK has invested in a Post Press turnkey solution from RIMA-SYSTEM. The products from a total of four printroll systems are further processed by trimming lines, compensating stackers and automatically put on pallets by RS 400 palletizing robots. In addition three rotogravure presses have been connected to the Post Press systems so it is possible to run offline as well as inline productions.
Picture (from left to right: Martin Nebesda - Project Manager, Jens Lörke - Operations Management, Hans Pflipsen - Area Sales Manager RIMA-SYSTEM Germany.
The US-based printer Valassis has more than 15.000 advertisers in their customer base. One of their core business is the distribution of value-focussed inserts in newspapers and mail.
The demand for a highly flexible solution in paper, size, format and paper count in combination with an increase in productivity prompted them to invest in a GOSS / RIMA-SYSTEM solution with a very high grade of automation. The Sunday 3000 press chucks out up to 200.000 cph on two streams which are trimmed, stacked and finally palletized by an RS 400 robot system.
- 27.07.2015 - Important Service Announcement!
- 16.4.2015 - Successful start-up at Grafiche Mercurio
- 10.4.2015 - Factory overhauled log stackers from RIMA-SYSTEM are first choice!
- 11.3.2015 - RIMA-SYSTEM is the first choice in the Baltics
- 09.01.2015 - TSB optimizes printing facilities with RIMA-SYSTEM
- 28.11.2014 - Digital Lift Collator at Hucais in action
- 13.10.2014 - Impressions from Westend Druckereibetriebe