PNB Print and Mukusala in Latvia have recently both invested in new post press systems from RIMA-SYSTEM.
PNB Print with a 30 years history and Mukusala with a 20 years history are successfully selling their products in Russia and Europe. To handle efficiently their increasing workload of high quality magazine production they have decided for Komori S38 presses.
TSB, which is part of the Bagel group of companies, has optimized their production facilities in Mönchengladbach (rotogravure) and Meineweh (web offset) with Post Press systems from RIMA-SYSTEM. In Mönchengladbach the Post Press System behind the TR10B press has been completely modernized with new components. The log building centre has been replaced with a combined Post Press system for finished (stacks) and unfinished (logs) products.
At Hucais, the FormerLine handles cut-offs from 145-420 mm and – teamed with a Rima RS700 lift collator – produces stitched signatures or up to 8000 glued and stitched book blocks an hour. Webs run over two or three formers, providing the option of 4-8 page or 8-16 page signatures. Play Video
- 13.10.2014 - Impressions from Westend Druckereibetriebe
- 11.08.2014 - Helio Charleroi increases production capacities with RIMA-SYSTEM
- 21.07.2014 - Hucais gets lucky with Digital from RIMA-SYSTEM
- 12.05.2014 - B&K Offset - Flexibility in many forms
- 27.03.2014 - Optimized workflow for Fisher Printing, USA
- 06.03.2014 - TSB is well prepared for new market requirements
- 05.02.2014 - Westend Druckereibetriebe GmbH optimizes their Post Press systems