Henry Wurst Inc. has coupled its new Goss Sunday 2000 press with a complete and automated postpress solution from Rima-System. The delivery solution includes a fully automatic RS 610HS log stacker with palletizer and a trimming line with compensating stacker.
Prinovis, one of the largest print service suppliers in Europe with main offices in Hamburg and four printing sites in Germany and UK has invested in a Post Press turnkey solution from RIMA-SYSTEM. The products from a total of four printroll systems are further processed by trimming lines, compensating stackers and automatically put on pallets by RS 400 palletizing robots. In addition three rotogravure presses have been connected to the Post Press systems so it is possible to run offline as well as inline productions.
Picture (from left to right: Martin Nebesda - Project Manager, Jens Lörke - Operations Management, Hans Pflipsen - Area Sales Manager RIMA-SYSTEM Germany.
- 20.10.2015 - Valassis: highly automated for maximum productivity
- 27.07.2015 - Important Service Announcement!
- 16.4.2015 - Successful start-up at Grafiche Mercurio
- 10.4.2015 - Factory overhauled log stackers from RIMA-SYSTEM are first choice!
- 11.3.2015 - RIMA-SYSTEM is the first choice in the Baltics
- 09.01.2015 - TSB optimizes printing facilities with RIMA-SYSTEM
- 28.11.2014 - Digital Lift Collator at Hucais in action