A new Sunday 4000 with a potential output of 120.000cph was installed beginning of this year at Fisher Printing in the US. To handle the massive amount of paper, a special diverter and four RS 34S lift stackers have been put behind the press.
The printer TSB in Mönchengladbach is perfect proof that rotogravure can be operated very successfully in an increasingly difficult market. The German printer is part of the Bagel-group a family owned company which has been founded already in 1801.
TSB was an early adopter, quickly reacting to the structural change in the printing industry which also shows in the latest investment in new Post Press equipment - another strategic move to navigate the company into a successful future.
Westend Druckereibetriebe GmbH, located in Essen (Germany) which together with Kraft-Schlötels belongs to the WKS Druckholding invests in two new Post Press systems, thus increasing overall competitiveness of the WKS group. The WKS group became famous after successfully installing the biggest heatset press in the world at their site in Wassenberg (Germany). The 2x80p-press is equipped with a RIMA-SYSTEM/Müller Martini Post Press system. Now two Lithoman presses at the site in Essen will be equipped with RIMA-SYSTEM machines, too.
- 21.01.2014 - WKS starts the biggest web offset heatset press in the world - RIMA-SYSTEM supplies the Post Press
- 18.01.2014 - New Mailing Stacker RS 15
- 25.11.2013 - Ideal solution behind saddle stitchers – RS 400 palletizing robots
- 26.09.2013 - Pindar successful with RIMA-SYSTEM
- 20.08.2013 - RS 610HS for Government Printer in USA
- 18.03.2013 - RIMA-SYSTEM and Müller Martini: Post Press in a new dimension for the biggest heatset press in the world
- 28.01.2013 - Stock machines from RIMA-SYSTEM - now online!