The US-based printer Valassis has more than 15.000 advertisers in their customer base. One of their core business is the distribution of value-focussed inserts in newspapers and mail.
The demand for a highly flexible solution in paper, size, format and paper count in combination with an increase in productivity prompted them to invest in a GOSS / RIMA-SYSTEM solution with a very high grade of automation. The Sunday 3000 press chucks out up to 200.000 cph on two streams which are trimmed, stacked and finally palletized by an RS 400 robot system.
Visit us at GraphExpo 2015 to discuss with us the latest developments in
digital, web offset, rotogravure and in the bindery.
Our experts will help you find the perfect solution whether it is a single
stacker or log stacker or a complete solution! Come to Booth 1272!
- 16.4.2015 - Successful start-up at Grafiche Mercurio
- 10.4.2015 - Factory overhauled log stackers from RIMA-SYSTEM are first choice!
- 11.3.2015 - RIMA-SYSTEM is the first choice in the Baltics
- 09.01.2015 - TSB optimizes printing facilities with RIMA-SYSTEM
- 28.11.2014 - Digital Lift Collator at Hucais in action
- 13.10.2014 - Impressions from Westend Druckereibetriebe
- 11.08.2014 - Helio Charleroi increases production capacities with RIMA-SYSTEM